Thursday, August 26, 2010

About Me

Hello!
My alias name is Catalina because I love Catalina Island off the coast of Long Beach, CA where I am originally from. I am a second year at SJSU and my major is Advertising with a minor in Anthropology. This is my first comm course and I hope to learn a lot from this class. The class is called Critical Decision Making so from that I think I want to learn how to effectively make decisions. By doing so, it would benefit me in the future. I hope to also learn how to blog creatively. Blogs have a lot of influence today especially in society's culture. This is my third online class and I have come to enjoy the convenience of having an online class. I love to dance and take pictures both of which are my hobbies. My favorite season is summer and though its coming to an end I look forward to what this semester lies in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment